RealMax® RMSW String-Wound Filter Cartridge
<p>It is manufactured using a precise winding techniques, with computer modeling which optimized the wound cartridge geometry maximizing the use if internal cartridge surface area. The unique construction improved the dirt-holding capacity.</p>Request Quote Download
Categories: Filter Element
RealMax® RMSW String-Wound Filter Cartridge provides reliable and consistent performance in a wide range of applications.
It is depth type filtration cartridge, consisting of textile fiber twined on the multi-bone framework tightly by the special craft to form a honeycomb structure with dense interal and thin outside. This design allows excellent filteration performance, which can remove the suspended solids, iron rust and particle effectively from the liquid.
It is manufactured using a precise winding techniques, with computer modeling which optimized the wound cartridge geometry maximizing the use if internal cartridge surface area. The unique construction improved the dirt-holding capacity.
Features & Benefits
- Continuously graded pore structure of the filter capture contaminants throughout the media, therefore improved dirt-holding capacity
- Excellent compatibility with a variety of fluids
- Nominal 90% efficiency from 0.5 micron to 100 microns
- Ideal for removing deformable particles or gels from process fluids
- Extended core option eliminates the need for expensive housing hardware and allow for quick and easy cartridge change-out
- True depth filtration minimize downtime for equipment repair or replacement, to further maximize profitability
- Safe, easy incineration and disposal
- Environmental Friendly
- Municipal & Portable Water Systems
- Metal Finish / Plating Solutions
- Prefilter for RO Membranes
- Food and Beverage